tel (215) 496-9400 fax (215) 496-9089
Since he was admitted to practice in 1977, Steve Kantrowitz has been solving clients' litigation- related concerns. He brings the experience of having evaluated and concluded thousands of cases, and having supervised, personally arbitrated, or tried hundreds of cases.
He has tried and won cases in federal, state and bankruptcy court. He has handled and won appeals in federal and state court. Just as important, he has prevailed in cases for clients through pleadings and motions, saving fees, costs, and time. He knows the issues, the rules, and the venues.
Clients seek out his superb judgment and the ability to get to the heart of an issue. He evaluates cases and sees the end of the matter - be it settlement. dispositive motion or trial. That process lessens transactional costs for claims and litigation and provides clients strategies that often go beyond the particular case.
Steve Kantrowitz has led professionals and managed resources in both private practice and in his Navy career. That ability has led to his appointment as regional and national counsel for clients and his promotion to Navy two-star Admiral.
Marrying his judgment, experience, leadership, and integrity has led to relationships with clients lasting for decades. He solves problems and get results, quickly, efficiently, and cost effectively.
- "Op-eds," Wall Street Journal and Washington Times
- Author of Expert Testimony and Scientific Evidence in Arson Related Cases, 26 Journal of Forensic Sciences, 142
- Associate editor, JAG Journal, Vol. 31 & 32
Selected Awards & Recognition:
- American Bar Association, Award for Professional Merit
- Distinguished Service Medal
- Meritorious Service Medal [Four Awards)
- Navy & Marine Corps Commendation Medal (Three Awards)
- Navy & Marine Corps Achievement Medal
- Rated AV "Preeminent" by Martindale-Hubbell
- Super Lawyer