TRC attorneys provide services in negotiations, mediations, arbitrations, early neutral evaluations, mock, mini, and summary jury trials, fact finding and the creation and use of intra-company Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedures and systems.
ADR activities and honors include the following:
- Helped the U.S. EEOC create its mediation program and participated on its mediation panel since the program’s inception.
- Appointment to the U.S. Department of Labor’s National Panel of Mediators.
- Panel Mediator for the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center’s Intra-mediation Program.
- Allegheny County Bar Association task force to study corporate participation in the “ADR Pledge” and prepare a “Pittsburgh model” which was featured at the 1997 International Conference on Peacemaking and Conflict Resolution sponsored by and hosted at Duquesne University.
- Advise the Medicare Beneficiary Mediation Program.
- Mediator for private and public sector entities.
- Involved in creating the Pittsburgh ADR Business Alliance.
- Members of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania’s panel of Mediators, Early Neutral Evaluators, and Arbitrators.
Provide ADR training and seminars to numerous corporations, government agencies, and professional associations, including the Pennsylvania Bar Institute
Training and certificates include: U.S. Federal Court, Western District of Pennsylvania; Cornell University, School of Industrial and Labor Relations; Harvard Law School; Pittsburgh Mediation Center; U.S. EEOC; U.S. DOL; Allegheny County Bar Association; Pennsylvania Bar Association; and Pennsylvania Bar Institute.
Conflict is a fact of business life, but it doesn’t have to drain the life from your business. TRC can help you prevent, manage, and resolve conflict.