A Long History Of Excellence
Fern B. Miller
- Toxic Torts
- Products Liability
- Personal Injury
- Breach of Warranty
Ms. Miller received her BA from Pennsylvania State University in 1984; and her J.D. from Widener University in 1989.
Prior to joining the firm Ms. Miller worked for the Center for Claims Resolution coordinating the defense of 21 companies involved in asbestos personal injury litigation. She also tried asbestos cases in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- J.D. - 1989
- Pennsylvania State University
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1984
- Major: Speech Communications
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania